Treatment for Insomnia
- Date: 09/19/2019 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Central Park Library - Redwood Room
2635 Homestead Road
Santa Clara, California 95051
Identify and address thoughts and behaviors that cause sleep problems and replace them with habits that promote quality sleep. Build the techniques to help target struggles with circadian rhythm, sleep drive, and hyperarousal.
Join speaker Janice J. Raj, PhD, Clinical Psychologist, in a conversation about:
• Behaviors that cause sleep problems
• Techniques and behaviors that promote quality sleep
• The benefits of cognitive behavioral therapy
Presented by the Kaiser Permanente Women’s Health Liaisons. A free event for Kaiser Permanente Members and Non-Members!
*** Your attendance to this program grants permission to the City of Santa Clara to take your photograph and/or your child's photograph for marketing purposes.